1. Great use of photos to tell story (atypical layout – not your standard 1 column of text and photos)
2. Tall layout – don’t be afraid to take up vertical space!
3. Textures – on background, on photos on fonts – creates a very non-digital feel
4. Asymmetric – if the photos and quote boxes were all the same size it would be boring
5. Accordion/drop downs on photos – awesome. Clever way to hide content and ad interactivity
Only thing I’m not crazy about is the background moving slighly off from the content boxes when you scroll. Not a big deal, but not sure it ads much and seems a little “jerky”?